As a Script Supervisor, your role is to maintain the continuity and accuracy of the script throughout the production. Your responsibilities include:
• Supervising the continuity and accuracy of the script, ensuring that it remains consistent with each scene and take.
• Ensuring that all scenes are shot in the correct order as outlined in the script.
• Keeping a meticulous log of scene durations and timing to be able to provide information for the editing process
• Collaborating with the directors and the rest of the creative team to discuss shot requirements and camera angles, ensuring the vision of the project is effectively communicated and executed.
• Overseeing costumes, props, and makeup to ensure consistency in each scene, making sure that they align with the script and the creative vision of the project.