• Responsible for the flawless execution of projects from brief to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
• Assess preliminary ideas and define deliverables.
• Prepare high-level budgets and timelines.
• Recommend, research, and negotiate with the best potential partners (production houses, internal talent, suppliers, external talent).
• Manage entire productions using agency resources.
• Manage productions working directly with the client, and present content for client approval at all appropriate stages of creative and
• Oversee the day-to-day progress of projects throughout the production process.
• Work with creative teams and suppliers to identify and manage any production risks.
• Obtain internal approvals at all appropriate creative and production stages.
• Make sure projects receive all the necessary legal approvals (regular legal vetting, exclusive use agreements, spokespeople, copyrights,
• Oversee final project billing and wrap-up, including archiving and production notes.
• Be responsible for project management and profitability.
• Work with the creative teams to elevate Steak+Sizzle’s creative output by suggesting production ideas, and solutions, and finding
Or use one of the following: