The job typically requires the ability to handle the following duties:
• Communicate with the producer and director to discuss concepts and production requirements for the shoot.
• Plan and monitor for the design budget for the shooting set up.
• Provide scale drawings or models for studio or film sets.
• Produce design ideas set up and decorate the shooting environment to support the characters of the film.
• Classify and evaluate potential studios and locations to assure that requirements are met.
• Responsible for placement and replacement of all set dressing.