1. Make sure that all recorded dialogue is clearly heard during the film recording/shooting.
2. Reduce undesirable sounds, control sound quality, and volume levels.
3. Set up ambient sound microphones and properly keep and repair equipment.
4. Splicing in interviews with producers and performers to know about the creative targets of the film.
5. Provide oversight during live productions and learn about technical sound necessities and the right budget for the film shoot.
6. Record, mix and reproduce sound effects, music, and voices for every segment.
7. Guarantee to meet the director's quality standards.