1. Oversees all operations and logistics for a film, from the pre-production phase through the delivery of the completed work.
2. Works with the director, production manager and department heads to prepare the final budget, shooting schedule and production dates.
3. Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow.
4. Track, document and report on major creative changes that affect budget/schedule to Producer in a timely manner.
5. Facilitate last-minute scheduling changes